How Can We Help?
- What things are customizable within the courses?
- Your Financial Institution’s logo
- Formal name for your bank
- Informal name for your bank
- Your term for branch
- Your term for manager
- Formal term for teller
- Casual term for teller
- Your term for Customer Service Representative
- And much, much more!
Through your Administrator’s menu, you are able to customize the terms that are unique to your bank. These can include, but are not limited to:
- How soon can my staff start taking the courses?
Once you have set up your course menu and supplied us with your logo, your staff can start taking courses immediately.
- Approximately how long does it take to complete each course?
Each course is designed to take approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Are the test questions randomized?
Yes, all of the test questions are randomized.
- What computer specifications are necessary for your training courses?
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- 24 Bit Color display or better
- Windows XP or higher
- Pentium 4 processor
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9
- Business DSL or T1 lines
- Java VM enabled
- Adobe Flash 8, 9 or 10 (Flash Player 126.96.36.199 when used with Internet Explorer 9 will not be supported due to known technical error in that release)
- RAM (use at least the recommended minimum for your Operating System)
- What features are included with your LMS, Training Central®?
- Customized course menu
- Set your own due dates
- Email course reminders to your students
- Add or Modify Scores
- Pull reports for a multitude of different data including:
- Courses past due
- Courses not taken
- Scores for each individual courses
- Track Other Training (not provided by TRC)
- Allows administrators to enter details of other training. Examples include internal instructor-led, seminars, etc. It will provide space for the session name, facilitator, a brief description, date completed and score (if assessed).
- Upload documents and policies
- You are given the option of having the document freely available as a resource, or requiring the reader's confirmation that they have read, understand and agree to the specifics of the uploaded document.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations to online courses
- This option allows Administrators to upload an existing PowerPoint presentation. TRC will convert your presentation into an LMS-ready course – adding bookmarking, navigation and completion status. The ability to add assessments at the end of your PowerPoint presentation is available.
- Upload courses created by your institution
- Whether your course has been created by you or another vendor, you have the ability to upload and launch courses within Training Central®. This feature will track that your institution's course has been launched so that you may retain your records along with your TRC Interactive provided course information.
- And much, much more!
- Can I add new courses to our menu at any time?
Yes, as the Administrator, you can add courses to your customized menu at any time for no additional charge.
- What is it that makes your courses interactive?
- TRC Interactive courses contain many ways to keep the user involved.
- Action Mazes
- Drag & Drop exercises
- Matching exercises
- Term Identification exercises
- Responding exercises
- Sequencing exercises
- What are the benefits of online training to me as a Trainer?
- Content and presentations are consistent, accurate, and complete for all participants
- Scheduling is flexible
- Final Exams are automatically scored and immediate feedback is given to the participant
- Trainer time is freed up for other activities
- Knowledge your students are following established educational theory
- Read It
- See It
- Do It
- What are the benefits of online training to my students?
- Consistency in the content – everyone receives the same information in the same way
- The use of multimedia – graphics, text, animation, simulation, etc. – increases understanding and retention
- Self-paced – not everyone learns at the same pace
- Review – parts or all of courses may be reviewed as often as needed
- Computerized Testing – Final Exam scores are automatically calculated, displayed for the Trainee, and saved for the Trainer/Administrator.
- Can be delivered remotely
- What methods do you have to track my staff progress?
Training Central® is TRC Interactive's administrative site that pairs with our products, provides you full reporting capabilities that will allow you to track all of the user's scores, dates and experience.
- Are your courses updated often enough to keep up with the constantly changing compliance and regulatory issues?
The TRC Interactive Compliance Team monitors our courses daily and updates them as necessary to keep them compliant and up to date with the regulations.
- Do you offer videos?
Videos are an integral component of TellerSolutionOnline™
- Am I able to integrate your courses with my existing LMS?
Yes, TRC Interactive has integrated with a number of Learning Management Systems.
- Is there a certificate provided after courses are successfully completed?
Yes, in addition to the student's score being recorded in Training Central®, a certificate is displayed when course/module is completed. If the student did not meet minimum requirements of your financial institution, notice of that is provided as well.